Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for carrying out WVIS' mission to improve the quality of life in the town of Wenham as well as overseeing the preservation of the historic Wenham Tea House property and park. The directors also manage important community initiatives including the summer camp program, lunch at the Annual Town Meeting, and contributions to numerous local causes and scholarships.
Our 2018 Board Members are:
- Harriet Davis - Acting President/Investment Liaison
- Cori Shea - Recording Secretary
- Catherine Harrison - Corresponding Secretary
- Jen Tymann - Assistant Treasurer
- Dorothy Goudie - Treasurer
- Amy Starr - Membership Chair
- Nanda Scott - Scholarship Chair
- Marisa Bartlett - Programs/Social co-Chairs
- Linda Rich - Programs/Social co-Chairs
- Peggy McNamara - Historian
- Kristin Crockett - Member-at-Large
- Dianne Bucco - Member-at-Large/Park Program Coordinator
- Barb Clayton - Member-at-Large
- Barbara Locke - Member-at-Large
- Sue Cahill - Member-at-Large
- Bethany Minich - Member-at-Large
- Sarah Dairymple - Member-at-Large
- Betty Johnson - Honorary Board Member
- Vacant - Publicity Chair
WVIS is seeking interested and enthusiastic Wenham residents for various open board positions including Volunteer Coordinator and Development. We also have several volunteer committees.
Please contact us with any inquiries.