Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for carrying out WVIS' mission to improve the quality of life in the town of Wenham as well as overseeing the preservation of the historic Wenham Tea House property and park. The directors also manage important community initiatives including the summer camp program, lunch at the Annual Town Meeting, and contributions to numerous local causes and scholarships.
Our 2014 - 2015 Board Members are:
- Barbara Locke - President
- Harriet Davis - Vice President
- Cori Shea - Recording Secretary
- Catherine Harrison - Corresponding Secretary
- Jen Tymann - Treasurer
- Jenn Forsey - Assistant Treasurer
- Amy Starr - Membership Chair
- Nanda Scott - Scholarship Chair
- Lisa Wheeler - Nominating Chair
- Marisa Bartlett - Programs/Social co-Chairs
- Linda Rich - Programs/Social co-Chairs
- Peggy McNamara - Historian
- Harriet Davis - Investment Liaison
- Kristin Crockett - Summer Program Chair
- Betty Johnson - Honorary Board Member
- Barb Clayton - Member-at-Large
- Vacant - Publicity Chair
WVIS is seeking interested and enthusiastic Wenham residents for various open board positions including Volunteer Coordinator and Development. We also have several volunteer committees.
Please contact Lisa Wheeler, Nominating Chair, with any inquiries.